Marsu |
19/09/2025Hello,
Last night I had a match with the Swiss national team.
3 players didn't respond to the selection.
For one, the owner lent him out without telling me, so I can understand why he didn't turn up.
For the other 2, the owners gave me their agreement, they confirmed that they hadn't refused the selection and even that they'd received the message warning them that their player had been selected, but they stayed with their club.
These players are
S. Vernati
Deleted player
Can anyone explain to me why they didn't come?
Thanks in advance
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
k3vin59218 |
19/09/2025Maybe the match was scheduled before you selected them?
I've already had the same "problem".
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Marsu |
19/09/2025so for vernati, yes it is, so ok but for Zarkovic, no, he was selected before I planned the 1st match
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Lahi |
19/09/2025Newly transferred players do not come to the national team if the transfer took place after the federation match was scheduled.
This is the case with zarkovic, who was transferred two days ago.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message