Triskel |

16/09/2025

Hello

When I try to assign a training programme to my players, I do several (recording each time), everything works fine, but after a few players, everything is cancelled and returns to the original programme. Impossible to programme training sessions.

I've tried using the PC and the tablet, even sentencing 3 times in a row.

Thanks in advance


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Brutus |

16/09/2025

Hi, there,

Aymeric must have touched on something about training today, because at my place individual training sessions have gone up to 1h45 instead of 15min.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Brutus |

16/09/2025

Try again, it's back to normal with me ;)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Triskel |

16/09/2025

Thank you, I'll try


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Triskel |

16/09/2025

No, unfortunately it's always the same


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Brutus |

16/09/2025

I'd advise you to wait a while, until late afternoon for example, and then try again.

Unless you get some feedback by then ;)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Triskel |

16/09/2025

Yes, yes, I've stopped now because it's nerve-wracking, but at least the admins know what's going on.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Triskel |

21/09/2025

I've still got the problem, and there's still no news about it? I'm completely stuck...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Triskel |

24/09/2025

Up Please, the problem persists


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Jean-Guy Matou |

27/09/2025

Is the problem still there or has it been solved?
Contact an admin, he'll be able to help you!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Triskel |

28/09/2025

I've already contacted bug admins who told me to post on the forum and since then nothing. But it persists.
So I'm going to stop here, as I can't make young people, I can't train them, my account is useless, I'm wasting time, and this bug won't be solved.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Triskel |

12 months ago

UP


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

12 months ago

Strange, you're the only one who does it.
So I suggest you uninstall the game, wait a few minutes and then reinstall it.
Because if this was a bug in the game other people would have it too


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

12 months ago

hi mich
i already had this problem but it came from the wizard which was buggy, since then i do it manually
sometimes it changes me 1 or 2 more times but it's occasional or even very rare
having discussed with members they have noticed this little bug from time to time
for the member who posted in this section:
c'est chiant ce bug mais ce n'est pas 1perte si le joueur n'a pas pris le point dans la carac , au bout de 56jours les % SE TRANSFORMENT EN XP
bien a vous


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message