Lolo7 |

14/09/2025

Hi, I'm having a bug with the NG display on this player, it's stuck at 60 when it should be 83.
image

image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

14/09/2025

That's because he doesn't know the job of mdc. Only mdg and mdd.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zeus |

14/09/2025

That's the effect of ingested substances xD


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Lolo7 |

14/09/2025

Yes sorry I realised when I posted sorry 🤣🤣🤣
One Saturday night too many 😂


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Kevin-7130 |

14/09/2025

Well done noob!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Kevin-7130 Bvo le noob !

Lolo7 |

14/09/2025

😂😂
You're in a bad place as far as elbow lifts go too 😘

To close thank you 😉


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message