spiderman |
30/08/2025Good evening I want to make substitutions in my ie and no change is taken into account but my players are tired.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
spiderman |
30/08/2025Because of the bug, I got equalized at the end of the match because I couldn't make changes and my opponent could.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Drezzo35 |
30/08/2025By any chance, didn't you want to bring in a player whose line was already full?
You should know that in this case the change is therefore impossible.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
spiderman |
30/08/2025No, but I've got an atc that I've just recruited who's come into the game and who hasn't lost his looks when I go to the replacement section and I'm in 3-5-3 and on the reception desk in 2-5-3!

This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
vf:fed:se |
30/08/2025Long-known bug
You bought a player during your match
When he arrived, he took the place of a lined-up player
You have 12 players lined up on paper, but 11 players in terms of statistics
And substitutions are no longer possible
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
spiderman |
30/08/2025Yes, that's it, I didn't know about this bug, too bad it hasn't been resolved, so thanks for your clarification.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message