lens59 |

27/08/2025

Hello despite a long time programming in ie I follow the 101st match against Toulouse
96 +5


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

27/08/2025

This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

27/08/2025

You already played against Toulouse on the 24th


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

27/08/2025

Yes, but at the same time I had ticked the 28 and it fell on him.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

27/08/2025

By watching the matches of the agreement I am the last match so


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Socrate |

27/08/2025

The match has been cancelled


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

27/08/2025

Ok thanks opponent informed so he can find another match


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kiki-sainté |

27/08/2025

I had the same problem so I closed all the ie to all my members like that no more overtaking matches.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message