amdjalo |

24/08/2025

Hello Galywat, how are you?
I don't know if you're still a moderator but I've just realised there's a problem. I have just bought Zimmerman from JulesVerne from my deal following a post by him on our deal forum. He said his asking price was 30M and I bought him. Following that the player was like "reset" and I do not see the problem given that the price seems to me to be correct for the player. Thank you


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

pieutte |

24/08/2025

Hi, you changed their position during a match so the game reset the players.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
pieutte Salut tu as changer leur poste durant un match du coup le jeu reset les joueurs.

Sun's |

24/08/2025

But they're not guards...? Why are they reset?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Sun's Pourtant c'est pas des gardiens..? Pourquoi ils sont reset?

lens59 |

24/08/2025

Good question


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

amdjalo |

24/08/2025

I've just copied the message I sent to Galywat for guidance on what to do following the bug I had. Could I get some help? Thank you


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

amdjalo |

24/08/2025

I've just noticed that it's Zimmerman and Chaparro too. Thanks


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

24/08/2025

It's not a Bug, it's intended by the mdj


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

amdjalo |

24/08/2025

Okay, I didn't know that. Any way to fix that? Or does it go back to normal at the end of the game?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

24/08/2025

Chapiro was a goalkeeper
Besides, why don't you have any goalkeepers at the moment?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

24/08/2025

Only 1 goalkeeper playing 20 minutes today, so we know the answer 😁


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

amdjalo |

24/08/2025

Indeed, I had put him in goal and tried to change him during the match. Is that forbidden? I've been using Chapparo as goalkeeper for some time now and I've never had a problem. Hence my question. Any way of fixing this?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Sun's |

24/08/2025

Yep, changing the goalkeeper's position in a match means losing his stats and potential, a measure that has been in place for several seasons.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

pieutte |

24/08/2025

Try blagoje ;)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

amdjalo |

24/08/2025

Oh right, I didn't know that 😅


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Magpie |

24/08/2025

In fact, perhaps it would be a good idea to include this somewhere?
In the VF rules?
Or I could put it in the Manual, but I'm not sure that's the best place.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

JulesVerne |

25/08/2025

I'm getting involved in the conversation, because I sold my 17 year old, 82 pot, 13 NG, to my entente colleague for 30 M, my colleague Amdjalo had the unfortunate idea of playing the player in the GAC position, so as it's forbidden the sanction of rejecting the player is understandable, even if he was unaware of the consequences. The player then returned to my club with his post-reset level, but on top of that the transfer money was taken from me. I don't understand why I'm responsible and have to suffer this penalty. I would have made more if I'd put him on the transfer list. Can you explain?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

amdjalo |

26/08/2025

In the worst case scenario, if it were possible to take 30M from my account and transfer it to Jules' account, that would be great. I made a mistake and I'll have to take responsibility for it. Thank you


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

JulesVerne |

26/08/2025

Before any action is taken by the admins, I'd first like to understand why I'm being cheated on this matter, so I'm expecting an answer to my question as soon as an admin is aware of it. Thank you


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message