Nitnelav |

22/08/2025

Hello,
When I make an IE request, the hourglass doesn't appear. I have the impression that the request is not being taken into account.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Magik'jojo |

22/08/2025

It's been like this for several seasons, but demand is very active.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Hydilik |

22/08/2025

I do have an hourglass

image](https://i.imgur.com/LbSJjU2.jpeg)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Azby |

22/08/2025

I discovered the hourglass in LV1, I didn't have it in LV2 or LV3. Maybe it has something to do with sister-in-law status?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Magik'jojo |

22/08/2025

Oh yes, it's in D2 that I don't have the hourglass.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Busy |

22/08/2025

The hourglass is present in D5.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Adrimax |

22/08/2025

Not present in D1.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

pixou |

22/08/2025

on the phone or on the computer, as it seems to me that the hourglass only appears on the PC


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Azby |

22/08/2025

No, that's not it either, I've got it whatever the medium.
The mystery thickens!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message