lens59 |
20/08/2025image](https://i.imgur.com/2aMxiex.jpeg)
My opponent had been playing with 10 or more players for a good 5 minutes.
The injured player had a chance to get on the stretcher and see the changing rooms.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
kiki-sainté |
20/08/2025Too strong, I played the whole match with an injured player, I was playing with 12 people, the display is struggling at the moment.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
lens59 |
20/08/2025I saw that my opponent had my points on right midfield by looking at his squad. I saw that he was missing a player but it took a long time to put him in the summary and on top of that he almost equalised đ
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Chelios |
21/08/2025Given my lack of effectiveness, it would be the ultimate paradox for an injured player to score ^^', a tribute to Yaya Toure who made a D pass while injured.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message