Units |

19/08/2025

Bjr I'm new, I've validated my first sponsorship contract. It says 100% progression but I haven't received the money. Is there a delay?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Jallow |

19/08/2025

Hello, you'll get it back at the end of the season 😉 !


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Jallow Hello, tu le rĂ©cup en fin de saison 😉 !

Units |

19/08/2025

Thank you very much for your reply


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Ced90 |

19/08/2025

Yes, it's marked on the sponsor: "Fin".


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Jallow |

19/08/2025

You're welcome, it's just me who can't see his nickname?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kiki-sainté |

19/08/2025

No, I can't see it either


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Jallow |

19/08/2025

A bug in a bug topic? Or is that normal?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Andre Malles |

19/08/2025

I assume it's some sort of bug, but really strange, it's my first time seeing this.

It should be the following team
Units -=EvF=-
(link when I inspect an element)
so it should write "Units" left of pipe character