King |

18/08/2025

Hello,

It's not a bug, but an IS match was organised on 22 August with a club in a lower division than ours. Unless I'm mistaken, the rules only allow this outside the IS Cup.
To avoid losing points and being penalised, I'd like to make a request in advance, asking an administrator to cancel the IS match on 22 August if possible, which you can see in my coach's calendar.

Thank you in advance,


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

King |

18/08/2025

This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

King |

19/08/2025

An admin?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

bluethunders26 |

19/08/2025

Delete match if you are neither in the same division nor registered in the IS cup


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

King |

19/08/2025

Yes, that's exactly what I explained above.
Thank you 👌


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message