Tigers214 |

15/08/2025

I would like to report a bug
I made the selection with a call-up at 9.30am to play an IS programme at midday.
Except that at the moment the players are still in my squad and they have not been returned to their original owners.
Can you please send the players back to their clubs?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

15/08/2025

you played a league match when you still had the players from the national team in your squad;
this postpones the return of the players


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Tigers214 |

15/08/2025

It was my birthday yesterday, and my brothers kidnapped me and deleted my phone so that I wouldn't have to worry about following the matches and changing the line-up.
Sorry


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Akram |

15/08/2025

Happy Birthday 🎂


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

shinchan2111 |

15/08/2025

Happy birthday Tig 😆


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message