steril |

09/08/2025

I've just discovered a bug or flaw in the detection mode.
By using this flaw, detection is greatly accelerated.
So as not to end up like our seismologist Teddy, I prefer to report it straight away.
I'd also like to point out that I haven't warned anyone about this flaw, particularly within my agreement.

In fact, the trick is very simple, almost unstoppable.
When you click on the arrow to display a new player :

image
Well, if you strain your eyes a little, you'll be able to find the player's potential straight away.

This allows us to do something else for 2 seconds, a sudoku square, roast pork or note down the detections in a little spiral notebook.

I hope that my message will help to improve this problem.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

k3vin59218 |

09/08/2025

You're even 3 seconds away from winning if you're in the toilet for the big commission ...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Galywat |

09/08/2025

You seem to have taken advantage of it, and that deserves a ban.

:p


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Galywat T'as l'air d'en avoir profité, ça mérite un ban. :p

Jallow |

09/08/2025

Oops 🤭


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kiki-sainté |

09/08/2025

Is that a joke? Where's the flaw? And the roast is mini 15mn 😁😁😁


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

09/08/2025

watched the roti, needs sauce and chips


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

pixou |

09/08/2025

15 minutes for the beef and I would say another 20 minutes, oven 200, per kilo depending on the size of the roast.
35/40 min for pork, oven 180


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Magpie |

09/08/2025

I can't stand this guy anymore..... 😭


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

09/08/2025

The famous squint.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

09/08/2025
...or how to watch a Saturday night film without a decoder.

[I'm telling you about a time that people under twenty can't possibly know[/i].

This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic ...ou comment regarder le film du samedi soir sans décodeur. #jevousparleduntempsquelesmoinsdevingtansnepeuventpasconnaitre

kiki-sainté |

09/08/2025

Kiki used to do it ah ah ah


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

steril |

09/08/2025

What about with fan-forced heat?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Einstein |

09/08/2025

As far as I'm concerned, this pseudo flaw has been around for about ten years. Sterir


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Brutus |

10/08/2025

How many tries did it take you to capture the right moment? ^^

I have to admit that on 6 seconds the half-m.lle doesn't last too long ;)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Lebaygue |

10/08/2025

You censor the word molle but not the demi...L est bizarre le mode chinois sur VF^^


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Brutus |

11/08/2025

I knew I should have written "demo-mille" to bury the fish!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

11/08/2025

I am immeasurable


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Brutus |

11/08/2025

Well, sweaty sweaty as they say ^^


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message