Shottas80 |

07/08/2025

Hello, I have this player Deleted player who has been transferred against my will to an inactive club, please do what is necessary, I will have to buy a player urgently otherwise, thank you good game


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Andre Malles |

07/08/2025

Maybe his contract expired?


Shottas80 |

07/08/2025

I'm sure that his contract was still valid because I recruited him not long ago and I would have given him at least 3 months automatically, I needed him so badly for tomorrow I would have seen straight away, it's really a BUG on that cost and he's leaving for zero in an inactive club, Please if there's any way you can give him back to me or at least explain it to me, thank you.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

giljr |

07/08/2025

In my experience, when you buy a player his contract is automatically extended for 3 or 4 seasons at least, so given that you only bought him a season ago, it's not really an end of contract.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
giljr Je crois que d'expérience lorsque tu achètes un joueur son contrat est automatiquement prolongé pour 3 ou 4 saisons au moins donc étant donné que tu l'as achet…

Shottas80 |

07/08/2025

Thank you for your experience, I didn't know that, or I wasn't paying attention 🙏 ✌️


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Shottas80 |

07/08/2025

And I bought him for 3 million on 15/06, so I would have offered him the maximum contract length for sure.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

07/08/2025

ask an admin to check :)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

07/08/2025

I'll cancel the transfer.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Shottas80 |

07/08/2025

Thank you very much for your responsiveness. It's a pleasure, I must say, thank you 🙏.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message