Maximus Decimus |

06/08/2025

Hello,
I have a league match which has just been added today for 7pm, 1 hour before a cup match starting at 8pm which was already scheduled 4-5 days ago.
Is it possible to postpone this league match? Thank you in advance.
Best regards Maximus Decimus


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

06/08/2025

Your opponent has just signed up for the championship and that has generated a match when you already had one. I moved it to 10 August, which was a free date for you.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

franck40 |

06/08/2025

Hello, I have two matches scheduled on the 8th at 8pm. If you can put the friendly at 6pm, thank you.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

06/08/2025

Done.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

franck40 |

06/08/2025

Thank you


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

franck40 |

08/08/2025

Hello, I have two matches scheduled for Monday 11, an IS match scheduled a long time ago and a cup match. If we can bring the cup match forward to 6pm, that would be fine.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

franck40 |

08/08/2025

up
is match on 11th at 8pm + cup match on 11th at 8pm
the is has been scheduled for a long time if we can move the cup match earlier in the day thank you .


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

08/08/2025

Ave Franck.
Which one do I go for?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

franck40 |

08/08/2025

the cup match earlier please ;)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

08/08/2025

We've done it.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

franck40 |

08/08/2025

thank you ;)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message