seblelionnais |
31/07/2025Hello,
Am I the only one affected by a 'bug' with the players recently transferred to the national team?
Generally speaking, as soon as a player is transferred, he is no longer 'callable' even if he is already on the list. The method of deleting him and adding him back doesn't always work...
It's probably due to the fact that we don't have 2 players from the same club, but it's quite annoying...
Thanks in advance for your feedback
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Zeus |
31/07/2025Yes, I've had a problem with a player but no news yet.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Zeus Oui j'ai eu le soucis avec un joueur mais pas de nouvelles
seblelionnais |
01/08/2025The solution I've found is to :
- delete the player
- schedule a match
- Select the player
Well, if the coach doesn't check in the last hour, you end up with your player not called up (like me, the player was transferred 15 hours ago...)
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
seblelionnais La solution que j'ai trouvé, c'est de : supprimer le joueur programmer un match Sélectionner le joueur Bon si le sélectionneur ne regardes pas dans la dernière…
seblelionnais |
01/08/2025and the fourth point I forgot, press convocation and validate
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message