Zenitram66 |
27/07/2025Hello, there's a problem with a bid, I think the last 2 were placed at the same time but it takes into account the lower of the two
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Nitnelav |
27/07/2025Couldn't you keep your mouth shut? 🤫😤
I should point out that I placed automatic bids, perhaps the source of the bug
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Nitnelav |
27/07/2025Should I continue to use automatic auctions or not? Bug, therefore reprehensible use.
But I pay for this service.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
hazard14 |
27/07/2025You can continue my nit the penalty has already fallen for the LR 😅
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
estac |
27/07/2025Brutus |
27/07/2025I think the problem is due to the settings when Aymeric made the change to the auctions (modifying the player's next potential level).
Amha, you've got nothing to worry about Nitnelav... the bug isn't really exploitable!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message