Mouad Zeidane |

22/07/2025

I decided to cancel a loan today. But the player is still on my team, I really need his spot for another loan. Knowing that his original owner still has space in his team??

Lahi |

22/07/2025

You need to wait at most 1 hour for it to take effect.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nims57 |

22/07/2025

There is often a delay, you have to be patient for a while and the player should end up returning to his club.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

bluethunders26 |

22/07/2025

Hello you are at 26/32 you still have room

If you have cancelled a loan, wait a little while for it to be updated and the player will return.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

22/07/2025

I think you've got it backwards Blue, he's borrowing a player and that's the loan he wants to cancel. But I don't think that's possible.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kiki-sainté |

22/07/2025

If it's possible now, I did it at the end of the season.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Brutus |

22/07/2025

I think the player has left and taken up the loan he wanted.
Soria has been at his club for 2 hours


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message