Ancelloti |

21/07/2025

I've got a good connection and everything's fine, but it's not the first time this has happened to me, and now it's happened in the middle of a match.
Fortunately I drew the game, a little carrot for my opponent lol.

image](https://i.imgur.com/wKatRr5.png)
image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nicularo |

21/07/2025

It's not coming from your connection.
I've had the message several times this evening too


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Ancelloti |

21/07/2025

Phew, I'm not the only one.
The admins will be stopping by to try and help us.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

ManuM |

21/07/2025

The same goes for me.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Pauul76 |

21/07/2025

Similarly, I also had a problem, I had my striker on the right and I was attacking on the right but the stats were in the centre, when I put everything back in the centre, I had the stats on the right... Very strange.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

21/07/2025

It's going to get better 😊


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message