Fran6 |
21/07/2025Hello,
Last season, the one that has just finished, I won my championship pool but did not receive the corresponding winnings.
Can anyone help me?
Thank you for your help.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Exoda |
21/07/2025Hi there!
Do you have any proof of your first place in the championship? The admins are bound to ask.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Fran6 |
21/07/2025Hi
Unless you're looking at all the matches I've played and recounting everyone's points, no...
At the same time, you only have to look at the few opponents I haven't beaten and see what they've done on their side to get an idea.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
pixou |
21/07/2025Your league matches last season were against deleted clubs, look at your history.
Same league, #forum?topic=168445 Is there a link?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message