Aminee |

19/07/2025

Hello,
I'm posting here to request a refund for my player's transfer.

Following recent events and the deletion of several players, I've realised that mine was part of this wave. However, I had nothing to do with this: I simply bought this player from Teddy.

The player is nowhere to be seen as it has been deleted. I've attached a screenshot showing the URL so that the administrators can identify him.

Thank you in advance.
image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

aymeric45 |

21/07/2025

The player has been added to your squad
M. Caicedo


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
aymeric45 Le joueur a été ajouté à ton effectif #joueur?jid=612430

Ced90 |

21/07/2025

Hi Aymeric,

Same problem with me, for the player "Rodri", I bid on it at the end of last season at the regen

image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
2 more replies
Ced90 Salut Aymeric, Même problème chez moi, pour le joueur "Rodri", j'ai enchéri dessus fin de saison dernière au régen, et je ne peux pas le recruter. Je voulais l…

aymeric45 |

21/07/2025

That's been corrected.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
aymeric45 Le joueur a été ajouté à ton effectif #joueur?jid=612430

Aminee |

21/07/2025

Thank you very much


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Aminee |

21/07/2025

No response so far, either in a private message or on this topic, despite Aymeric's clear statement that victims could contact the admins to request a refund.

In another thread, I saw that another person has already been reimbursed.
I sincerely hope that the fact that I'm a LR member has nothing to do with this silence.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Aminee |

21/07/2025

Otherwise the player reappears!!! But not in my squad 😅
M. Caicedo
I would like to reiterate that I received no message or notification to inform me that the transfer was cancelled


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Sun's |

21/07/2025

You should take the transfer capture at 45m as it appears in the player's transfer history ;)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Sun's Tu devrais prendre la capture du transfert a 45m vue qu'elle apparaît dans l'historique de transfert du joueur ;)

Aminee |

21/07/2025

Last line in the attached capture 🙂
image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

hazard14 |

21/07/2025

They all arrive at Teddy's even when he doesn't have them, he attracts them 😂😂


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message