guantanamera |
19/07/2025Hi, I've left the Masters championship to move up to the D4 G2 in the Americas. It was planned, no problem.
However, our pool is incomplete and very strong compared with the others, even in D3.
Is it possible to balance things out like in the Masters? I don't mind having a hound with me, but we might as well be fair because that would make the competition very unbalanced.
Thanks
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic |
19/07/2025VALENCIANO |
19/07/2025meme soucis en sublime league div4 poule 7 ,on est enfin 8 mais que de nouveau club est la poule est aussi fort que un div1 ou div2 en div4

This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
VALENCIANO |
19/07/2025it has 8 pools in div4 so why are all the big newbies like me in div 4 pool 7?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Plarchios |
19/07/2025There are a lot of inactive players in D3...
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
guantanamera |
21/07/2025Group 3 has just been created, while group 1 is still at zero, and there's a risk that the good clubs won't go up while the inactive ones will. And if we rebalance, I won't be going up, I'm speaking for the others and the fairness of the championship, because there are some fine people who have just joined the championship 👍🏻
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic |
21/07/2025Lebaygue |
21/07/2025Don't forget your holiday notebook between 2 bug resolutions^.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
iMcCarthy77 |
21/07/2025Hi Blagoge same for me if you can have a look thanks
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic |
21/07/2025I'll try to do that tomorrow.
If I don't, don't hesitate to get back to me.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Fidel BBTG |
21/07/2025#championnat?chid=26&div=3&gr=1
Same thing with inactive clubs in d2 while I find myself in d4
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic |
23/07/2025There are only two inactive players in D2 and there are 4 or even 5 of you in D3 who are eligible, so there isn't room for everyone.
There's nothing I can do.
Normally, the other applications have been processed.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
2 more replies
Fidel BBTG |
23/07/2025I understand, but it would have been cooler to have good clubs in d2 as opposed to the smaller ones who don't connect very often.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message