Christopheetlucy |

19/07/2025

Hello
I have just noticed that the Nexus Victory 1 agreement does not appear in any division when it should be in D1.
Thanks in advance for the help


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Whako |

19/07/2025

It's in D2, but should be in D1

image](https://i.imgur.com/uq36Tf7.jpeg)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

OMstar83 |

19/07/2025

It happens. Last season, I think it was the fym that had to be switched back to 1. Or the season before that, I can't remember. It should be fixed in the morning by an admin.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

remi3048 |

19/07/2025

Hello

No idea what happened to you,
However, I can confirm that the Languedoc side took to the pitch yesterday after picking up the last few points in their last few games 💪

We finished 3rd in D2 on the gong at the expense of Mouettes (a team that would have deserved just as much 😃).

Good game ⚽️


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
remi3048 Bonjour Aucune idée de ce qu'il s'est passé pour vous, Par contre je vous confirme que l'entente Languedocienne est monté sur le terrain hier suite aux dernier…

OMstar83 |

19/07/2025

Yes my baaad! I had this tie in mind, but in my memory it was the seagulls in front. Old age and its shipwrecks!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

19/07/2025

I've been warned.
I'm going to do what's necessary.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Brutus |

19/07/2025

Ola,

On the other hand, there are 15 of us in D2!
I can't work out which agreement to jump!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

hazard14 |

19/07/2025

The nexus 2


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Christopheetlucy |

19/07/2025

For D1 it would be the star of VF to go down in two


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Fougch |

19/07/2025

We are indeed supposed to be playing in D2
Our chairman has contacted the admin team, and they'll be taking the necessary steps.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Brutus |

19/07/2025

Yep, good point... thanks... it's actually delete!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Christopheetlucy |

19/07/2025

Problem solved, thanks for the help, subject to be closed :)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message