guantanamera |
18/07/2025Hi, I put part of my team up for sale at noon for 12 noon. But the auction has been extended to 9:00 tomorrow morning. How much will I get if there's nobody on the game at that time? I put 12:00 for a reason!
Can you please correct or cancel (if it's because of the changeover to the new season)?
Thanks in advance
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic |
18/07/2025When the auctions end in the middle of the night, they are extended until the morning precisely to avoid them ending when everyone (or almost everyone) is asleep.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
guantanamera |
18/07/2025Some auctions end at the time I put my players in. In any case, saying 12 o'clock and not informing that it will be postponed is anything but fair. There's no rule about it. All we get is an explanation after the event. What solution is there?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Shoopa |
19/07/2025guantanamera |
19/07/2025Oh, but can we at least push back the end time?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic |
18/07/2025Give me the links of the players concerned and, if there are no bidders, I'll cancel the auction.
That's the best I can do.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
guantanamera |
19/07/2025Thank you for your goodwill Blago, but I put them at low prices to raise the bidding. And I'm only reading your message now, so they've all been bid on at least once. Too bad, it's disappointing to lose so much money on a detail of the game that isn't explained anywhere. You'd think I'd learn by getting screwed on things like this, but I'm an incorrigible noob đ”âđ« and this sort of thing is, as they say in Venezuela, just another scratch on a tiger.
I hope my misadventure will be of use to the Vfo faithful, as there's no mention of it anywhere. However, a guide to the game could benefit from it if there are 1 motivated people.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Pierabou |
19/07/2025It seems to me, and I stand to be corrected if I'm wrong, that this was to avoid the clever kids who set a time in the middle of the night so that their buddy could pick up the player for 3 times nothing. In other words, a disguised player donation.
Since there is a valo control on players in direct transfer but not on auctions.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Shoopa |
19/07/2025In the end, to prevent some people from cheating, we punish the others, even if it's only a minority. It's a real shame because I actually do my auctions between 6 and 9pm Montreal time, but in France it's midnight to 3am.
Compliquer d'ĂȘtre compĂ©titif
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
michbou |
19/07/2025guantanamera |
19/07/2025Thank you Mich, and have a great season too!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message