|

13/07/2025

image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

13/07/2025

Can anyone explain this to me?
Please


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

sergent jeff |

13/07/2025

I think that's pretty clear.... It's not your first try too ...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

13/07/2025

My president asked me for a cash loan
What's the problem?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

sergent jeff |

13/07/2025

Where does the money come from? It's strange that so many accounts have been created at such short intervals, with money donated directly to the agreement...

You should mp an admin...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

13/07/2025

Where is the mall to pay money through the lentente? It's legal and it's stipulated in the rules of the game.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

13/07/2025

But what does this have to do with vfstore?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

13/07/2025

It's about a mistake I just ask to mexlipiqué well the causses of cancellation of the loan money that I took legally via lentente
And what does this have to do with vfstore?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Socrate |

13/07/2025

Contact Jeff by mp and he'll give you the information you need.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

13/07/2025

And why not here?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Socrate |

13/07/2025

If you're stubborn, when you get a reply.
At some point I'm going to select my number of responses 😅
On that note


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

13/07/2025

I'm going to ask the person in charge to clarify things
And also the president
I don't appreciate this kind of threat to close an account.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

14/07/2025

Farm please


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message