|

05/07/2025

hi aymeric
i paid to change the names of my players, can you please change them back for me
merci bien et bon wk


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

jul068 |

05/07/2025

It's time to pay tribute to Diogo Jota.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

05/07/2025

I'd understood that, hoping that it would be back to normal by Monday, it's 1 service where I've still left almost 100 euros to get the real names.
The tribute is respectful and I find it normal, but 1 tribute must also be punctual.
Kind regards


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

jul068 |

06/07/2025

Whether his name is Brian Laudrup or Diogo Laudrup, even another week won't change your life. At least I hope not... poor France


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

06/07/2025

yes poor france as you say
you come to reproach me that I complain here for 1 product that I paid for
There are deaths everywhere, sportsmen and women, if each time we had to change their names ...
That a45 pays tribute to them I can understand, but on Monday I'm asking for my names to be changed back on my players, otherwise I'm asking for them to be reimbursed.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Bernarinho |

06/07/2025

There's really something to complain about here "just the same".
Deleted player


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

06/07/2025

Don't get too excited, I think the Chief is going to give the players their names back.
Be patient.
Cool


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

08/07/2025

up


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

09/07/2025

up


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

bluethunders26 |

09/07/2025

There's nothing we can do. We'll have to wait until the tribute is over and the prisoners will be back.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

10/07/2025

pb rule topic a ferme


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Morten34 |

11/07/2025

C St especially a topic that should never have been opened...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message