Facom |

26/06/2025

Hello,

I can't manage to buy my TV rights for this match #match?mid=6322211
Socrate has tried and he can't do it either
Bug?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

26/06/2025

image

By increasing the sum to 1M, including the uid of your club and removing the id of the match, I arrive on this page.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Facom |

26/06/2025

Crazy, I've never had this before

If I put 300k and my club uid, I get nothing
I have to click on the match and remove the match id and add my uid and it works

Weird


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Facom Dingue, je n'ai jamais eu ça En mettant 300k et mon uid de club, je n'ai rien Je dois cliquer sur le match et enlever l'id du match et ajouter mon uid et ça fo…

Blagoje Vidinic |

26/06/2025

Yes, you had to go through the match link, I thought I'd written it. In my head it was clear anyway ^^


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic Oui, il fallait passer par le lien du match, je croyais que je l'avais écrit. Dans ma tête c'était clair en tout cas. ^^

Facom |

26/06/2025

It was perfect


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

26/06/2025

This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

26/06/2025

You probably have to buy the match with a 2-hour time difference


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message