Fouine101 |
22/06/2025My match didn't show any stats and all the players only played 20 minutes, so all my youngsters lost out
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic |
22/06/2025At home, there was no start to the game, no half-time and my players have 0 minutes and therefore 0xG on the clock: #joueur?jid=608142&matchs
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Fouine101 |
22/06/2025Is it possible to make up for lost XG? Because I have quite a few players on loan and it's a shame for them.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic |
22/06/2025There's always a way, but if I have to do this for all the players involved one by one, it's going to take me all week...
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
FullMetal29 |
22/06/2025Or else a general offer of a quantity of experience to all clubs without distinction so that we don't have to check all the clubs that haven't got their XPs?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
3 more replies
Blagoje Vidinic |
22/06/2025I'm not in a position to act on behalf of a group of players and I'm not in a position to know who has been affected
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Drezzo35 |
22/06/2025And you've got interviews to do too, of course 😜😘
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
FullMetal29 |
22/06/2025Ah yes indeed if the system doesn't allow you to do something simple, yes you're not going to have fun doing the XP of X players by the I think 3800 clubs there'd be a lot of hours.... Of course I never said that admins only had this to do with their days, there's family life, work etc... I understand perfectly.
As far as I'm concerned, I've got my answer: it's not possible, the game system doesn't allow you to do something simple.
Thank you for your reply and your clarification
Best regards
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
FullMetal29 |
22/06/2025Fouine101 |
22/06/2025Ok I understand no worries I was just asking just in case
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Marsu |
22/06/2025It's the same for me and I understand that it can take time to correct, but it seems to me that it's necessary to do so. It's already become complicated to train players, so if we don't correct the effects of a bug on the development of young players, I won't think it's right
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message



