Dylan Decaer |

13/06/2025

Hi, I don't know if it's a bug but all my league matches are played at 12pm.... This is not a good idea as I work during the day.
thanks in advance for the clarification 😄


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

13/06/2025

This is a bug linked to the use of the VIP season ticket, which allows you to choose a time for all league matches


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Dylan Decaer |

13/06/2025

The opponent who asked to play the match at 12pm is the one I played today... I'd refused his offer and he accepted anyway... but now we can't do anything about the other matches?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Jeremy Duc |

13/06/2025

That's Kevin for sure :P


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

arle2464 |

13/06/2025

Hi everyone!
I'm in the same league as Dylan and I also have the same problem...
10 of my 14 games are played at midday 😅
The club in question is Force K8, which has chosen to play its matches at midday. If it's a bug for Dylan and me, it would be cool to be able to fix it and play at more suitable times 😉 if not, too bad!
Thanks in advance and have a great weekend!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Kevin-7130 |

13/06/2025

Hello,
It's me, I took out the VIP season ticket at the start of the season so that I could watch my matches at midday.
Please don't touch my timetable, it's my only available slot, during my break at work and I've paid for it :).


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Dylan Decaer |

13/06/2025

No, I'm not asking you to change the times of your matches, but why am I playing the others at 12 noon too?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

hazard14 |

13/06/2025

If another manager pays and wants a different timetable, what happens?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Magik'jojo |

13/06/2025

If I'm not mistaken, the home club has priority over the desired schedule.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Magik'jojo Si je dit pas de bêtises le club a domicile a priorité sur l’horaire souhaitée .

Blagoje Vidinic |

13/06/2025

No, it's the last person to make the schedule changes who imposes his own.
It's the admins who make sure that the home games are on everyone's schedule.

If your opponents (apart from Kevin, who is within his rights because he used his season ticket and should get what he paid for) agree, I'll change the affected times.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
2 more replies
Blagoje Vidinic Non, c'est le dernier à faire les changements d'horaire qui impose les siens. Ce sont les admins qui font en sorte que les matchs à domicile soient aux horaire…

Magik'jojo |

13/06/2025

Yes, but that's what I meant, that the home club will have the last word if need be. The blind will always go to the last team to pay. It's a pity they didn't add a function to give the home team a time advantage between two paying teams in the same league. But there hasn't been much in the way of action or developments in the last year, so that's good. Thanks to the admins for keeping the game alive through their responsiveness.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic Non, c'est le dernier à faire les changements d'horaire qui impose les siens. Ce sont les admins qui font en sorte que les matchs à domicile soient aux horaire…

Dylan Decaer |

14/06/2025

So from what I've seen I think you can already change the times of the 2 matches against Arle2464 I understand that those who pay can do so but then I have to contact all the league managers to see if we can change the times if I understand correctly?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

hazard14 |

13/06/2025

Thanks for the reply majik 😀


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Socrate |

14/06/2025

That's it, then.
Agree on a timetable and the change will be made


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Dylan Decaer |

14/06/2025

We've agreed on 6pm for tomorrow's match ☺️


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Socrate |

14/06/2025

Modification made


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message