Colombpal85 |

23/04/2025

Hello,

I have training sessions that have disappeared, I was storing them because one of my players was injured and I only have 3 left, I think I've lost 1 or 2, is this normal?

image](https://i.imgur.com/iDXIQOe.jpeg)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Drezzo35 |

23/04/2025

There is already a topic on this subject
#forum?topic=167943


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

23/04/2025

There's even a brilliant guy, a certain half-brain, who explains everything on page 3.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Drezzo35 |

23/04/2025

To think that having half a brain is already a lot more than many people on VF 😆🤭😘


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Colombpal85 |

23/04/2025

Ah mea culpa!
Oh dear :/
The joys of VF haha


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

23/04/2025

Yeah, but there's still some good news: the rtg is recruiting.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Colombpal85 |

23/04/2025

I already have a permanent contract sorry


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

24/04/2025

I wasn't speaking for you: there are a minimum number of criteria to meet ....


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

24/04/2025

Not free either


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message