Guyaloboue |

14/04/2025

Hello. I would like to know how aymeric gives out the administrator position?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

sergent jeff |

15/04/2025

Why this question about the position of director?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
sergent jeff Pourquoi cette question sur le poste d’administrateur ?

Blagoje Vidinic |

15/04/2025

One wonders...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

bluethunders26 |

15/04/2025

Hello, why do you ask?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

14/04/2025

you put your application on the Vf forum in full view of everyone, and you wait for Aymeric45 to reply or for an election to be held.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Fidel BBTG |

14/04/2025

Bah it's so easy then.... You just need a good band behind you and off you go wow 🤩


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Guyaloboue |

14/04/2025

I see. Thank you


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

14/04/2025

I think you need some experience (seniority) on vf anyway.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Guyaloboue |

14/04/2025

You're dreaming, poor thing. It's VF I remind you 😉


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

15/04/2025

I think it's to have access to almost everything that administrators can see or do 🤔🤔🤔🤔


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

OMstar83 |

15/04/2025

I wanted to comment but I don't want to get fined ^^


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

15/04/2025

It should be pointed out, however, that multi-accounts and previous blockings for cheating are not criteria that earn extra points for access to this prestigious position.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kiki-sainté |

15/04/2025

And being old doesn't help either?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
kiki-sainté Et être vieux ça n aide pas non plus ?

Drezzo35 |

15/04/2025

Dsl there's already michbou, the quota is full 🤭😁


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Drezzo35 Dsl y a déjà michbou, le quota est rempli 🤭😁

kiki-sainté |

15/04/2025

And there are two of them: mich and bou


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Fougch |

15/04/2025

My brother registered for Parcoursup this year and hopes to be admitted by June
We're keeping our fingers crossed!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

15/04/2025

You're mean 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 👁️


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Guyaloboue |

15/04/2025

I'm curious by nature. It's a question I've always asked myself. Don't look for any bad intentions or shady stuff. Just a simple question out of curiosity. I think we should close this topic, given what is already being said. Thanks anyway for the few replies.
Topic closed


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Morten34 |

15/04/2025

I'm going to give you a very simple answer. There was a time when Aymeric launched a recruitment campaign. Managers would volunteer and the community would choose its admins by voting. But for several years now, we haven't been doing things like that. It's the current admin team that submits profiles to Aymeric and it's he who makes the final choice. I hope I've answered your question.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Guyaloboue |

16/04/2025

Thank you, that's all I wanted. An objective, understanding and respectful response. Thank you very much. And good game to you.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message