Demi-cerveau |
31/03/2025Since 9pm, the game no longer takes tactical changes into account
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Fidel BBTG |
31/03/2025I made the observation yesterday I put a fresh striker 84ng I favoured his side I only had 41 lol 😑
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic |
31/03/2025That's because of affinities. It has nothing to do with a bug.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
2 more replies
Fidel BBTG |
31/03/2025Hmmm? He needs affinity by playing alone on his line? And what about the fact that he favours the sides and the stats are also distributed along the axis?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Aguado |
31/03/2025All you have to do is balance, otherwise it's automatically rebalanced
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Uzzego27 |
31/03/2025I was going to do the posts, it's annoying these bugs in important matches like today's
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
VALENCIANO |
31/03/2025i think it bugs before 9pm because my stats are very low and despite the changes nothing happens
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Unagi |
31/03/2025it works for me
It's certainly down to poor tactical choices
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Bryanhrp22 |
31/03/2025Demi-cerveau |
31/03/2025VALENCIANO |
31/03/2025my team is at 40%, so I'm sure it's back on track
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
VALENCIANO |
31/03/2025and that replant expensive me my instructions are not followed
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
michbou |
31/03/2025Zeus |
31/03/2025|
31/03/2025i'll be downstairs to cut your fibre tonight!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
kiki-sainté |
31/03/2025Ah, that's why I only won on penalties. Thanks, chaps, I've come up with an airtight excuse 😁😁😁
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
lens59 |
31/03/2025Match at 20h nothing seen chelou except the difference of ng 😁
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
michbou |
01/04/2025iveco |
01/04/2025guantanamera |
01/04/202524 hours later, I make tactical changes and it doesn't take them into account
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
passion |
01/04/2025In fact, I can confirm that nothing is working any more and we'll certainly find out the score of the match at the end 😂
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
judu13 |
01/04/2025chris-hent |
01/04/2025Until the thirtieth minute it worked.... Now nothing
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
gamsta boss |
01/04/2025The same goes for me: no updates, no drop in fitness levels for the players
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Hydilik |
01/04/2025Hello
For your information, the match doesn't seem to be over
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
chris-hent |
01/04/2025Before I see the result, I'll be thinking along the same lines
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
hinsberger |
01/04/2025myforsans |
01/04/2025Probably too many matches taking place at the same time because of the cups.
This was already the case yesterday.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Drezzo35 |
01/04/2025That makes sense to me 👍
Just like the guys who make 20,000 changes a minute, proclaiming themselves as one of the best tacticians in VF and don't understand that the mdm can't keep up and that nothing happens during their match ... The mdm has never changed, in the early days of VF there was very little movement, a bon entendeur bien entendu entendu 😉
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
drakes213 |
01/04/2025Drezzo35 |
01/04/2025Nope
I would have mp'd you and called you an asshole at every turn 😁😘
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Brutus |
01/04/2025VALENCIANO |
01/04/20252 days and 2 bugs hoping for better tomorrow
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
myforsans |
16/04/2025Unfortunately it's still going on.
The game has been stalled for 10 minutes.
None of the instructions are working.
Display blocked. Changes not displayed etc...
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message