|

29/03/2025

Hi
Today this keeper has suffered a terrible drop from 84 ng to 22 ng
Can someone please explain to me how to correct this problem?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Say say |

29/03/2025

He lost 84 points as a goalkeeper and his potential 82 as well
I've contacted jeff to see if he can solve this problem, but I haven't had an answer yet


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Lahi |

29/03/2025

A similar one too #forum?topic=167671
Courage


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

30/03/2025

That's been corrected.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic C'est corrigé.

Say say |

30/03/2025

Super merci


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Aguado |

29/03/2025

Did he play in a different position to Gac? If so, don't look :)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

29/03/2025

#forum?topic=167671 a relatively similar subject, I think.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

29/03/2025

And if you can prove that he didn't play two GAC positions + one other in the same match, I'll make the same correction.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic Et si tu apportes la preuve qu'il n'a pas joué à deux postes GAC + un autre dans un même match, j'apporterai la même rectification.

Say say |

29/03/2025

Until this morning he was at his normal NG I was waiting for him to come back and now I see that he's on loan


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Say say Jusqu’à ce matin il était à sa NG normal je l’attendais pour son retour et là je vois ça il est en prêt

Blagoje Vidinic |

29/03/2025

If Rico31 shows that there is no apprenticeship in another position, I will do what is necessary.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

29/03/2025

It's impossible to get a goalkeeper to play on the playing field


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Say say |

29/03/2025

You can do a screen of his apprenticeship post


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Fidel BBTG |

29/03/2025

He seems to have done it at a very young age... Raito was a victim of that too... On the card I see GAC/DL


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
4 more replies

Fidel BBTG |

29/03/2025

The best thing to do is to make a screen for the admins


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Say say Tu peux faire un screen de son apprentissage poste

Lahi |

29/03/2025

No, the problem doesn't lie in learning an outfield position.
At the moment, most people train their players by having them play in outfield positions, and I don't think that's forbidden.
For example:
L. Islas
L. Carvallho
M. Bajracharya
K. Abakar
P. Barboza
W. Kleff
Ect...
I think the problem that created this was the position changes during the match


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Lahi Non le problème ne réside pas dans l'apprentissage d'un poste de champ. Actuellement la plupart des gens forment leurs joueurs en leur faisant jouer à des post…

myforsans |

30/03/2025

When you say "most people", I don't think we have the same definition of the word "most"

But the fact is that there are optimisations, not to say flaws, in the training with the goalkeeper/outfield player position inversions and that there have been automatic settings (perhaps not very 'happy' ones) that have been programmed to counteract this.

But in fact I see two main problems


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
myforsans Quand tu dis "la plupart des gens", je ne pense pas qu'on ait la même définition du mot la "plupart" Mais, le fait est qu'il y a des optimisations pour ne pas …

Lahi |

30/03/2025

A word only has meaning in its context. Here, the subject is the loss of a goalkeeper's characteristics, and some people thought this was linked to learning another position... I simply wanted to show that this was not the cause, with examples of players who have mastered several positions without encountering this problem.
You've now touched on other points that could be the subject of a separate debate, with popcorn and cold drinks so as not to mix everything up, as an old footix proverb would say... 😉


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

29/03/2025

image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Fidel BBTG |

29/03/2025

Rico and like I said<< Looks like he learned the dlc job a little while ago in his younger days.... Raito was a victim of that too... On the sheet I see GAC/DL>>


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

29/03/2025

I've never played him as a goalkeeper


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Say say |

29/03/2025

He was an apprentice dlc when I bought him and I finished the apprenticeship, after which he only played goalkeeper until now


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Magik'jojo |

29/03/2025

If there was a gac dlc or dlc gac transition during the match, that's the problem.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

29/03/2025

I do not believe that this transaction between goalkeeper and dlc can make my goalkeeper fall because simply there are several versatile goalkeepers who already have mastered positions I can put link voila


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Je croit pas que ce transaction entre gardien et dlc peux faire chutté mon gardien car tous simplement ya plusieurs gardiens polyvalent qui on deja des postes …

Blagoje Vidinic |

29/03/2025

If this happens during a match, the GAC is 'penalised' with a loss of keeper points and a drop in potential to 10.
Aymeric introduced this provision to punish cheaters.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
2 more replies
Blagoje Vidinic Si ça se passe pendant un match, le GAC est "sanctionné" d'une perte des points en gardien et d'une baisse de potentiel à 10. C'est Aymeric qui a mis en place …

|

29/03/2025

C'un bug car la autre gardien du manager canard et coriger


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic Si ça se passe pendant un match, le GAC est "sanctionné" d'une perte des points en gardien et d'une baisse de potentiel à 10. C'est Aymeric qui a mis en place …

Say say |

29/03/2025

It would have been credible if the player had been improving, but he hasn't been since this new season


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Say say |

29/03/2025

Rico replied that no, he had not left his position as caretaker


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

29/03/2025

H. Skarin

3 positions mastered by this guard


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

k3vin59218 |

29/03/2025

It's not a question of learning a position
BUT about changing positions during a match
And if the goalkeeper has already learned the position, it's going to be difficult to prove it


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

30/03/2025

It has nothing to do with progression, and I didn't say that your case was any different


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

myforsans |

30/03/2025

A separate debate. No, not really, it's all linked and is a consequence of the fact that goalkeepers are 'out of the ground' and not set up like outfield players.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message