Vrael Zendo |

28/03/2025

Hello
I have this player whose individual xp is up to 0.4 despite the fact that he hasn't played a match (I used individual training this morning thinking that the current xp was normal).

Deleted player


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Fougch |

28/03/2025

Not a bug in my opinion
When you don't train a characteristic for 30 days in memory, the associated percentage bar drops to 0 and you lose individual xp that you can use elsewhere


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Vrael Zendo |

29/03/2025

As it happens, I train her every day on the same characteristics


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Vrael Zendo Pour le coup je l'entraîne toutes les jours sur les mêmes caractéristiques

Socrate |

29/03/2025

How did he take +1 in defence and then in passing in 1 week?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
2 more replies
Vrael Zendo Pour le coup je l'entraîne toutes les jours sur les mêmes caractéristiques

Blagoje Vidinic |

29/03/2025

In fact, if you always train him in the same characteristics and he has percentages lying around on characteristics that you haven't trained for 30 days, these "surplus" percentages disappear and become XP.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic Justement, si tu l'entraines toujours dans les mêmes caractéristiques et s'il a des pourcentages qui traînent sur des caractéristiques que tu n'as plus entraîn…

Vrael Zendo |

29/03/2025

I know the principle and I can confirm that it wasn't in this case, which is why I'm reporting the bug.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

29/03/2025

Ok.
Do you have any idea of the XP that was unduly recovered, so that I can make the correction?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Vrael Zendo |

29/03/2025

At least 0.3


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

29/03/2025

That's been corrected.
Thanks for reporting it. 👍🏼


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message