pieutte |

23/03/2025

Does it work for you?
image](https://i.imgur.com/x61xtrW.png)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Marcus Aurelius |

23/03/2025

Unfortunately not.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Lebaygue |

23/03/2025

At least VF has one thing in common with women.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zeus |

23/03/2025

Huh? xD


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

wildzap |

23/03/2025

I didn't even know it existed and I always muted the tab without looking any further.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

23/03/2025

No problem for me


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

pieutte |

23/03/2025

how did you do it because every time I click on it and save it, it's unchecked?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

23/03/2025

I ticked it and it stayed there


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Drezzo35 |

23/03/2025

Same as blago but that's old too lol lol


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Galywat |

23/03/2025

Maybe it depends on the browser? Personally, I don't have any problems with the app, but it doesn't seem to work on my computer (Firefox).


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

pieutte |

23/03/2025

In fact, on such we can, well seen!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Phoenix |

25/03/2025

It only works on your phone, but you can't disable it on your computer.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message