equipe maxence |

10/03/2025

Hello, I've seen that I have 2 inter selections on the same day. Is it possible to cancel a match?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

equipe maxence |

10/03/2025

The one at 8pm if possible. Thank you for your feedback


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

bluethunders26 |

10/03/2025

Good evening

You have scheduled the matches or validated a request. For one of the 2 matches to be cancelled, the opposing coach will have to confirm the request

Best regards


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

equipe maxence |

10/03/2025

I'm going to ask one of them to cancel our match


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

10/03/2025

image

I don't want to be a stickler for the rules, but is matches between D2 and D4 clubs, outside the IS cup, are banned Bluethunder.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

bluethunders26 |

10/03/2025

You don't have to be sorry, I paid attention to his matches and his division, but indeed given that his 2 opponents are 2 divisions below the 2 matches were deleted


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message