Rull43 |

20/02/2025

Hello, it says that mentoring for "messages" is up to 6 days, the maximum age of the mentored club, this no longer works. I've spoken to 3-4 clubs below 6 days, yet I only have one that is indicated as a mentored club. Do you need printscreen? the names of the clubs? before mentoring was 7 days, that changed to 6 days and since then it's been rubbish.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zeus |

21/02/2025

Yes, but then it's not to limit? or else it bugs ^^


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Rull43 |

21/02/2025

I was down to 3 or 4, no abuse. Now I only have one.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Rull43 |

21/02/2025

image](https://i.imgur.com/GLZlqSG.jpeg)
For example, he arrived 2 days ago and we had a chat. He's no longer on my list. He was. A bug.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zeus |

21/02/2025

It's no longer on my weird list either đŸ€Ł


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Rull43 |

22/02/2025

The club I mentioned in my bug message was back in my mentor clubs this morning? so it was a mysterious admin who did what was necessary?
Except that I had 2 or 3 others, it was just an example, it's not serious at all.

But what am I supposed to do now, post all my mentoring exchanges to validate the sponsor, if it bugs again?

Let's hope we don't have any more bugs, thanks in any case, mysterious admin.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zeus |

22/02/2025

Yes, same thing, I didn't have it yesterday and now it's good!
Weird


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message