Nicularo |
09/02/2025Hello,
My player E. Ognenovski has just completed his 3rd match in the DFG position but still hasn't made the slightest percentage progress. I've just realised that.
He already knows quite a bit, and I wonder if there's a "new" limit that I didn't know about?
Thanks
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Akram |
09/02/2025He's already at the top of his game, he can't learn any more positions
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Nicularo |
09/02/2025Do you know how long this rule has existed?
Thanks for the feedback
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Akram |
09/02/2025I don't remember reading it, but it was limited to 4 lines (to be checked)
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Socrate |
09/02/2025I don't want to say since the dawn of time, but almost ^^
For a player to have more than 12 positions, you have to make him learn via the CDF in exchange for losing one point of potential each time.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Nicularo |
09/02/2025I can't remember ever being forced to do that, but at the same time it's rare that I've had to learn so much about positions.
Thanks for the feedback, in any case, you can close it now
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
