Jallow |

01/02/2025

Could someone explain to me why I'm not entered in the league cup in my league? I finished 2nd last season and I see clubs who finished 4th but who are entered in the league cup?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Fidel BBTG |

01/02/2025

Here you are MAOUDIA - FVF - some nice people have already enlightened you


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

MrHoman |

01/02/2025

When you're deemed a bad manager by the game, you're rejected :D


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Jallow |

01/02/2025

That's not an answer to my question! If you don't have an answer for me, don't talk shit either!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

MrHoman |

01/02/2025

Given your suggestions on the game, you should like my answer, I don't understand xD


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Jallow |

01/02/2025

It's clear what I'm telling you, if you don't have a real answer to give, avoid replying just to provoke. I'm looking for a serious explanation, not a useless comment. Thank you for your time.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Fidel BBTG |

01/02/2025

Calm down my brother contact the admins in dm then 🙌😣


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Azby |

01/02/2025

It's a 32-team cup. The game favours D1, then D2, then D3... so there are 8 places up for grabs for all the D3 clubs.

You've just arrived in D3 and your club is young with few points, which is probably why you haven't been selected.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Jallow |

01/02/2025

Thanks for the feedback, now I understand why 👍


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Marcus Aurelius |

01/02/2025

There are only 32 participants in the cup. You finished 2nd in division 4, so there's nothing shocking about that.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

MrHoman |

01/02/2025

Only to get the same answer I gave you, interesting ahah


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message