johnnybegood |

01/02/2025

I signed up for the championship in the middle of last season.

The game added inactive players to the group, who I beat all last season, but I stayed in the same division when I should have been in the top division!

#championnat?chid=154&div=3&gr=1


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Lahi |

01/02/2025

We're still waiting for the climbs to take effect. Around 01:00, it should be fine


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nicularo |

01/02/2025

The same goes for me.
Let's be patient, things will get back to normal


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zeus |

01/02/2025

I think there's a bug,
I was in division 6 and after finishing second I find myself not in division 6 but in division 4...
Whereas someone who was champion in division 6 is only in division 5...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

01/02/2025

The first division 5 in the Nord Pas de Calais region did not go up


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

01/02/2025

Deleted club


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
lens59 #club?uid=446957

Zeus |

01/02/2025

It's in division 4, so it's up there ^^


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Zeus Il est en division 4 hein du coup il est monté ^^

lens59 |

01/02/2025

That's right, division 5 has disappeared. I hadn't noticed


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

01/02/2025

You always have to wait a little at the start of the season đŸ«Ł


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zeus |

01/02/2025

The matches have already been scheduled, so that's that


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zenze10 |

01/02/2025

To go up from D3 to D2, is it only the first or the first 2 who go up?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Azby |

01/02/2025

Only the first, unless there are departures in the higher division. In that case, it's down to the best 2nd-placed team.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zenze10 |

01/02/2025

Oh, right


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message