VALENCIANO |

15/01/2025

i stored 6 training sessions following camara's injury
the problem is that I stayed at 3 training sessions tonight at midnight instead of going back up to 4 training sessions

here's a summary of my training sessions after recovering from camara's injury

6 training sessions stored 12/01 midnight
12/01 2pm I go up to 5 training sessions
13/01 midnight I go to 6
13/01 at 1am I go to 5
13/01 at 4pm I go to 4
14/01 at midnight I go to 5
14/01 at 3am I go to 4
14/01 at 2pm I go to 3
and now it's nearly 2am and I've stayed at 3 instead of going to 4


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

VALENCIANO |

15/01/2025

mind you, I'm going to be doing a training session at 2am, so I'm going to be doing 2 training sessions in storage and should have been doing 3 training sessions in storage after this training session
and the problem is that I have a player who takes 120% per training session


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

VALENCIANO |

15/01/2025

I've just looked at your training history, and you're counting one training session too many (the one on 14/01 at midnight), so you think you're missing a training session, but in fact no, everything's normal.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

VALENCIANO |

15/01/2025

Which admins are answering via my account?very disturbing


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Morten34 |

15/01/2025

It's me Valenciano, I've checked the workouts on your account carefully and there's no shortage of them, as far as I'm concerned there's no bug. 👍


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Morten34 C’est moi Valenciano, j’ai vérifié attentivement les entraînements sur ton compte et il n’en manque pas, pour moi il n’y a pas de bug. 👍

VALENCIANO |

15/01/2025

But blago said that you don't know how to add training and that only Aymeric can do that


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Marcus Aurelius |

15/01/2025

Valenciano no way home


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

VALENCIANO |

15/01/2025

How many extra training sessions?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

VALENCIANO |

15/01/2025

On 14/01 at midnight I didn't train because I waited until 3am to start training


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Morten34 |

15/01/2025

But I'm telling you that he's not lacking in training, there's no bug.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

VALENCIANO |

15/01/2025

Can you confirm what blago said?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Socrate |

15/01/2025

As I also said in Mp
I didn't see any extra training either.
And yes, only A45 can add group workouts - we didn't have this function in the panel and so much the better.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

VALENCIANO |

16/01/2025

ok thanks to you and to close


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message