HermesD |
12/01/2025Hello, is this a bug or not?
When I see junior tournaments for my level (I think level in the game) I can't join them. However, I am level 4.
Is it the level of the cdf that is taken into account at this stage? (and here I am 6)

This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
michbou |
12/01/2025simple there must be a free tournament until level 4 or you create one
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
HermesD |
12/01/2025The illustration shows two free ones, but they are not accessible to me
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Vrael Zendo |
12/01/2025It is the cdf level that is taken into account for the cdf tournaments
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
bluethunders26 |
12/01/2025Hello
Yes, the level for futsal tournaments is the cdf level
The tournaments by cdf level make it possible to have more balanced matches in relation to the players detected/recruited
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
HermesD |
12/01/2025OK, thanks. Necessary clarification (we'll just have to keep our heads down for 1 or 2 years irl because there aren't many 4-7 tournaments (never seen any, in fact))
We're closing
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
bluethunders26 |
12/01/2025There's something for every level, with several tournaments ranging from 1 to 4-5-6-7-8, and a little less for level 9
There's no precise time, you have to be there when a manager does one and before they're full
You can also create one and have one per day through the agreement
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message