vf:fed:be |

03/01/2025

Hello, I'm in a federation match and it's impossible to make a replacement... it's replacing me but I can't make any changes...

image](https://i.imgur.com/DP9kut5.jpeg)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

04/01/2025

Hello, you have 12 players on the pitch. No doubt that's why things are stalling.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kiki-sainté |

04/01/2025

I did the same thing 2 federation matches ago, I had an 11-player line-up and during the match I had 12 players trying to make changes was impossible so I went to bed


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

OMstar83 |

04/01/2025

Didn't you try reinstalling the game? And if it doesn't work, wait for Aymeric to come by ^^


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
OMstar83 T'as pas essayé de réinstaller le jeu ? Et si ça marche pas, faut attendre qu'Aymeric passe par là ^^

kiki-sainté |

04/01/2025

I haven't done it since but I admit I was angry 😠 but as I won it didn't matter 😁


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Pigloo |

04/01/2025

This bug often occurs when a player is injured or suspended. When the game realises this, it blocks everything


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message