Magpie |

02/01/2025

Hello.
I would like to point out that it is impossible to propose IEs in the tab provided for this purpose.
Several of us have had this problem. I've also tested this and it doesn't work any more.
When we click on the box, we get the message that it has been taken into account.
But in reality, there are no matches waiting (no hourglass)
Tests carried out several times since yesterday evening.
The pending matches have also disappeared
Best regards.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

OMstar83 |

02/01/2025

It was a temporary bug 2 weeks ago, as I'd already contacted an admin to tell him about it. It came back about 30 minutes later. It seems that the mini-bug from 2 weeks ago has become a big one <3


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

02/01/2025

I had the same problem last night, I wanted to programme an IE too but it was impossible to do so for the same reason

But then I wanted to programme a friendly instead and I find myself with an iE in progress that I hadn't planned...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

02/01/2025

So it's just a problem with the hourglass display?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Demi-cerveau Du coup ce serait juste un problème d'affichage du sablier ?

|

02/01/2025

I don't know,

i had tried several dates/times and even if it told me that my request had been taken into account, the hourglass did not appear.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
3 more replies

Adrimax |

02/01/2025

Indeed, Soupe, his opponent, accepted Micka's request for an ie this morning, but it seems to me that this is not usually possible on the same day. I should point out that Soupe didn't know what the rule was. We'd decided, given that it's a bug in principle, to request an annulment if the result was in our favour.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Adrimax Effectivement Soupe son adversaire a accepté la demande d'ie de Micka ce matin, il me semble que c'est impossible habituellement le jour même. Je précise que S…

Demi-cerveau |

02/01/2025

No, it's been possible for some time now.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Demi-cerveau Non, c'est tout à fait possible depuis quelques temps déjà.

Adrimax |

03/01/2025

Thanks for the info!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Marsu |

02/01/2025

Tried it just now and it still doesn't work


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Magpie |

02/01/2025

Possibly, but I don't think so.
If it was just a display problem, couldn't you redo the operation 50 times on the same box with 50 times the message confirming that it's been taken into account?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

02/01/2025

i've just suggested an ie and it seems to be working

image](https://i.imgur.com/I7gXqPp.jpeg)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Magpie |

02/01/2025

I recommend that you edit your post to keep your proposal secret.
It's supposed to remain secret I think (sharing is forbidden I think)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

OMstar83 |

02/01/2025

Still nothing at home. Must be the time difference ^^


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

02/01/2025

I made a request for tomorrow morning at 8am AND a club has agreed to the match, so it's working


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

authentik54 |

02/01/2025

Hi, it's me!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

03/01/2025

Bug still unresolved, I've made a request but the hourglass still doesn't appear


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

03/01/2025

Try Uninstalling the game, then reinstalling it, fixes a small bug
Give it a try 🤔


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Magpie |

03/01/2025

I have the feeling that it appears, but there's a strong latency afterwards. Like 3-4 hours
What you've pressed, go back in 4 hours and tell us


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kiki-sainté |

03/01/2025

If it could block the agreements in d2 so that nwo could save itself 😁😁😁 in any case I don't have this worry


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Vrael Zendo |

03/01/2025

i was able to apply for IE without any problems (I've got the hourglass) and sorry for you kiki, I'm in d2 :P


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message