Dddd |
27/12/2024Dear administrators help me to recover my account please
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Morten34 |
27/12/2024The big problem with your story is that we don't know what account you're talking about..
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Dddd |
27/12/2024Real Madrid -FVF-
This is the account I'm talking about
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
bluethunders26 |
27/12/2024And what does it do when you want to connect to it?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Dddd |
27/12/2024I've forgotten the password and once I want to log in I'm told that you'll receive an email to change your password, but so far I've received nothing.
I try and it refuses
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
lens59 |
27/12/2024Ancelloti |
28/12/2024Club received thank you very much to the administrators we admire you
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
bluethunders26 |
28/12/2024I'm closing and I've deleted the messages that contained your emails
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message