|
20/12/2024Hello
I'd like to know why my cdf 7 ended up at 0....?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
sergent jeff |
20/12/2024is that you were in the negative following a fraudulent transfer cancellation...
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
|
20/12/2024We've already discussed it! That's what you think. Making a transfer and then lending it back is not illegal. I don't see what this has to do with the cdf being set at 0.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
sergent jeff |
20/12/2024hiding a gift of money leads to a penalty, which was to cancel the transfer.
This put your account in negative so the game compensates for your negative by selling your infrastructure.
now you have all the information.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
|
20/12/2024No worries. I'll stop your game. I've never seen anything like it. Being so stubborn. It's just a game, guys. You're playing for your life. See ya
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
sergent jeff |
20/12/2024if using the game cleanly seems unbearable, you're doing the right thing.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
|
20/12/2024It's unbelievable how clever you can be. You're an admin and you think you're invincible, my god. I've never seen anything like it
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Pep Kiguwa |
20/12/2024Please don't talk to jeffus he's a very good guy you just don't know how to communicate with him if it's clear he understands be responsible. Sorry jeffus for them I love you
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
3 more replies
pablo57 |
20/12/2024pablo57 |
20/12/2024I see the sanction against Sacha as an injustice and a personal vendetta.
For a deficit of 8m you're taking away 7 levels of CDF? Worth more than 50m..
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
sergent jeff |
20/12/2024an injustice, a personal score-settling? be careful not to cross the line.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Nicularo |
20/12/2024Isn't it supposed to lose just one level? From 7 to 6?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
|
20/12/2024No, this admin is too stubborn. He thinks he's a sheriff. There is no fraud. Selling a player to his buddy at the market price of 12M and then loaning him out is in no way a fraud. And I've had my money taken and the cdf is 0. You've got to stop taking yourself for a god behind your screen. If I'd cheated I'd have taken responsibility. I didn't cheat and I'm being screwed on all sides by an idiot
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
sergent jeff |
20/12/2024intra ip transfer, fraudulent with the aim of circulating money in the form of donations, multiple provocations in mp and on the forum.
blocked for 1 month, enough time to reflect on his work as a whole.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
pablo57 |
20/12/2024When do I have the right to speak my mind?
As far as I'm concerned, there's a huge injustice! And you're far from clear
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
authentik54 |
20/12/2024Hello jeffus
We've already spoken.
I'm the president of sacha and Pablo.
I don't see why we should take away 7 VINs from cdf.
8m deficit you take away 50m.
Do you have to explain that?
I'm not condoning insults, obviously, but reacting impulsively for an admin isn't normal either.
Please explain why 7 levels of supp.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
sergent jeff |
20/12/2024hi authentik54,
I can't see where I overreacted.
for the negative part i think it's more than 8m at the base.
for the CDF part, it was the game itself that acted in the event of negative finances,
i'm going to look into how it's possible for it to have gone down so much for so little money.
this solution can't be found by snapping your fingers ^^
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
lens59 |
20/12/2024Without really getting into the whys and wherefores, the game itself removes levels to balance the accounts, but 7 levels must be a normal bug - 1 or 2 is enough, given the prices
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Todijuv |
20/12/2024Hello Jeffus,
I'm writing to you as a member of the cartel and co-chairman alongside Authentik54.
I'm a bit surprised by your comment about the transfer being "fraudulent in order to circulate money in the form of a donation", as this is only relevant if the player's valuation is exaggerated.
In the context of a standard transfer of a player from one club to another at the market price, I don't see the link.
Can you shed some light on this so that I can better understand the penalties?
It seems to me that the irritation among our members stems from a total lack of understanding and a sanction that seems disproportionate to the situation.
Given that the transfer was for 13 million euros, why not simply cancel it?
Given that the transfer is worth 13 million euros, why not simply cancel it? As Sacha has a level 7 FDC, his return to 0 represents a penalty equivalent to several tens of millions of euros.
What's more, our members are friends in life, which is more or less the aim of our agreement: to bring together people from the North East of France.
They are connected at the same location (they work together), which may explain the use of an identical IP address at certain times.
If they had really intended to cheat, it would have been very easy for them to use a VPN
Can you please reverse this sanction?
We in no way support the resulting exchanges, but this situation can be justified because for Sacha it constitutes an injustice.
Thank you in advance.
Todijuv
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
sergent jeff |
20/12/2024"As the transfer was for 13M, why not just cancel it?"
that's the only sanction that was taken: cancellation of the transfer
the game itself moved the level of the cdf as mentioned above.
for the 1 month holiday, it's the lack of respect that's being punished, he was already warned.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Todijuv |
20/12/2024So you're confirming that the penalty is not just the cancellation of the transfer, because there were consequences behind it.
I'm not so sure that you'd like to pay €50 in agios to your bank because you're in the red because of .... your bank.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Socrate |
20/12/2024Therefore, as the rules state, there is no place for intra-ip transactions in the game.
But that's not all the player who was sold was then loaned by the buyer to the selling manager.
It's true that the logic of all these transactions didn't jump out at Jeffus and myself.
Please forgive us.
Afterwards, when the transfer was cancelled because it broke the rules, the manager in question was very unpleasant, to put it mildly (I imagine he didn't brag to you about the exchange)
We're still trying to understand why the game reduced the CDF to 0 and not a loss of 1 or 2 levels as should have been the case.
[However, we don't have the power to manually add or even reduce infrastructure levels for anyone[/b]. The only solution we have at our level is to pay the financial equivalent of the amount it would cost to go from a CDF 0 to 5-6.
But that in no way justifies the behaviour of the author of this topic here or in mp over the last few days.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
micha02 |
20/12/2024Ah, another multi-account, at la mne they're definitely specialists in the genre, and it teaches lessons 😄😄
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Thom'es |
20/12/2024Not a compulsory answer...
Every time it's not with the intention of cheating, either a colleague, someone living under the same roof or an account on break...
So accusations like that knowing that you're not blameless in your behaviour.
It's also worthy of a financial penalty for defamation
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
micha02 |
20/12/2024Sorry master, I'd forgotten you always had good things to say about us 😄
I love you, and I have a good laugh, thank you 🤣🙏
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
authentik54 |
20/12/2024Thank you to the admins for closing this topic, which is now closed.
And thank you to others for avoiding inappropriate comments.
Especially when they too have received a lot of help within this agreement (players at low rates and other)
It's a good thing that in those days there weren't people going through all our transfers.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Morten34 |
20/12/2024As a reminder, all interaction is forbidden between 2 accounts that use a common IP, even occasionally. This is clearly stated in the rules: #community?rules
In this case, not only was there a transfer between the 2 accounts, but the buying account also immediately loaned the player back to the selling club. This too is prohibited, as it amounts to a disguised gift of money.
Jeff did his job as administrator by cancelling the loan and the transfer. It's not his fault that Sacha has used this money for other things in the meantime. If he found himself in the red, that's his fault and his fault alone, certainly not the admin's.
Finally, Sacha's behaviour towards the admin team via mp and on the forum is intolerable. Hence the blocking of his account for one month. When you break the rules, you keep a low profile. He did just the opposite.
As for the loss of level of his CDF from 7 to 0, when he returns from the block we'll pay him the financial equivalent of the amount it would cost to go from a CDF 0 to 5-6. This is what was recently done here: #forum?topic=167190 .
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message