Say say |

16/12/2024

I have this player Deleted player whose NG is not well established. It should be NG 99 but on the display it is NG 98


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Lahi |

16/12/2024

I clicked on his note and came back brother hhhh


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Say say |

16/12/2024

Indeed it came back brother I had changed his job with no result
Thank you


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Lebaygue |

16/12/2024

It's OK, the sisters have solved the problem, we can close.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Lahi |

16/12/2024

This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Say say |

16/12/2024

Reglel sa reundeul happy fils


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Say say |

21/12/2024

Bug still present


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zeus |

21/12/2024

It is 99ng the


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Say say |

22/12/2024

Yes, it's back
There's another one in his case Deleted player


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message