|

15/12/2024

I'm out of the league. Still listed in league matches.

Fidel BBTG |

15/12/2024

Wait until the end of the season, you could have done it last season... Wait 48 days


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Brutus |

15/12/2024

You will leave the championship at the end of the season


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

15/12/2024

I don't want to play league games. Is there any way forfeit?

Jallow |

15/12/2024

I don't think so!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Brutus |

15/12/2024

Ctrl+Alt+F5, you won't play any games... if it doesn't work, I'm a complete idiot!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

15/12/2024

Should I format the windows?
😂

Zeus |

15/12/2024

Yes, double glazing is better


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

15/12/2024

With sound insulation.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

15/12/2024

This is a Linux based device :)
If I paid for it, I should be out of the league and not playing matches. Therefore, it would be correct to transfer someone from the lower league or new players. I guess it is a difficult process. Don't bother.
Have a good time