Taudecci |

12/12/2024

Hello, when I post a message the link to put an image does not appear. Last season I was still able to do this. So are there any other cases?
Either it's the app or my phone has been updated or I don't know what to do 😅


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

12/12/2024

hello
you have to click 2 times and your image will work


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
bonjour tu dois clic 2fois et ton image marchera

Taudecci |

12/12/2024

So effectively if I speak with someone it puts me the link but in group as I am a selector it does not work


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
2 more replies
Taudecci Alors effectivement si je parle avec qqun ça me mets le lien mais en groupe comme je suis sélectionneur cela ne marche pas

Magik'jojo |

12/12/2024

The link to the selector module hasn't worked for a long time, alas, the bug has already gone up.
You need to send a personal PM and copy the link... the only solution,


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Magik'jojo Le lien sur le module sélectionneur ne marche plus depuis longtemps hélas bug déjà remonté. Il faut le faire un MP perso et copier le lien... seule solution,

michbou |

12/12/2024

by telephone it works


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

12/12/2024

and send 1 group message you get there WITHOUT IMAGE because sometimes you're blocked on the number of messages sent or if 1 member has blocked you that also does it ( known bug)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Taudecci |

12/12/2024

OK, thanks
I haven't consulted the Rex on the subject, I thought it had been resolved by now


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Magik'jojo |

12/12/2024

Well, not long then, because last week it still didn't work on the selector module


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

12/12/2024

mp sent


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message