guantanamera |
09/12/2024Hi, I have a question,
i have a question: last season, we were battling with ICU to avoid relegation
#entente?eid=2488
it was a hard-fought battle and neither of the 2 clubs wanted to go down, but in the end we came out on top
however, this season this association is still in D3?
Not that I want to do them any harm, because I loved the skill at the end of the season, but if they didn't go down, a D4 agreement didn't go up...
Thanks for enlightening us!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Vrael Zendo |
10/12/2024The fff agreement was dissolved last season and was in d2, were there 4 rises from d3 to d2?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
guantanamera |
10/12/2024kiki-sainté |
10/12/2024There were only 2 descents as we were down to 15 agreements instead of 16 ,and 3 went up to d2 (including my nwo 🙂🫣)
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message