Ballounet |

05/12/2024

Hello, I'm coming to you because I'm new to the game and I don't know whether it's a bug or not. I signed up for the Lorraine championship during the season and it turns out that two teams have one match less than all the other teams. As a result, it's more complicated to win the Championship. Is this normal?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

05/12/2024

We should have known that earlier, because it's now impossible to schedule the missing matches.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Ballounet |

05/12/2024

Sorry, 4 teams have a game less


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Brutus |

05/12/2024

This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Ballounet |

05/12/2024

Yes, I have my suspicions. But I didn't realise it until recently. It's a shame. It doesn't matter about the climb or the bonus. It's just a shame that it's an inactive club that it is. Thank you for your replies


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

05/12/2024

I'll take care of it.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Ballounet |

05/12/2024

Super merci beaucoup


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

05/12/2024

It will be a pleasure. :)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message